When it comes to creating PDF files, Adobe Acrobat is easily the best option in the market. However, it is not the only option out there. Chances are that you want to know others about alternatives as well. The good news is that there are plenty of ways to make an editable PDF without Adobe Acrobat.
However, not every option is worth pursuing. To help you pursue the right option, we have prepared the ultimate post that takes a close look at the different ways to make an editable PDF.
Free Convert PDF Editor
Whether you need to make an editable PDF for school or work, you have nothing to worry about as you have come to the right place. We are here to guide you in the right direction.
Ditch Adobe Acrobat for the tools mentioned here. You will find them to be equally powerful. Besides, each tool makes it super easy for you to create editable PDF files. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
What to Lookout For?
When on the lookout for an Adobe Acrobat alternative, you need to know what to focus your efforts on. The best tool is one that provides plenty of similar beneficial features that help enhance overall appearance of the documents to provide you with a complete solution without having to use Adobe Acrobat.
Here are some of the things that you should consider.
- Edit Effortlessly: One of the most important things that you need to look for when finding an editable PDF tool is the ability to edit effortlessly. The last thing you want is to spend a lot of time trying to edit the file.
- Convert and Split: Next, you need to be able to convert the file to PDF and vice-versa. Choose a tool that lets you convert your PDF file to just about any format you want without affecting data. You should be able to convert the PDF file to PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and more within seconds.
- Secure: With cybercrime on the rise, you need to use a tool that is completely secure. The PDF file should be secured with encryption. The tool needs to provide 256 AES encryption for protecting the file from unauthorized editing or hacking.
- Annotate: The PDF file should also be able to include stamps and other markup features for verification purposes.
One of the coolest PDF creation tools out there is PDF Element. It has made a name of its own in a short period of time. If you ask anyone about the tool, chances are that someone you know might have used the tool for making editable PDF files and more.
It offers advanced capabilities that allow you to take your PDF game to the next level. It is definitely a notable alternative to Adobe Acrobat. You can try it out for free to determine if it is the right fit for you.
Take advantage of PDF Element as a form filler for creating exceptional PDF forms. It even lets you add an electronic signature to your files. The best thing about the tool is that it assists users with the creation of editable forms. Improve the quality of your PDF documents by giving the tool a shot. It will leave you speechless and will encourage you to keep going.
Easily Merge Files
You can use it to add text, images, merge files, change the document quality, and more. Remake content with the help of stick notes and highlight the desired content.
Here is how you can use it to create editable PDF files in no time.
- The first thing that you need to do is open the desired PDF file by launching PDF Element. Then, click on “Open File” and select the desired file. You also have the option to drag and drop the PDF files.
- In order to create editable PDF forms, you must select the option “Form” from the menu bar. You can use options like “Add Check box” and “Add Text Field” to edit the PDF. Utilize the elements in the form to ensure that you create the desired PDF file.
- Now, if the PDF document has an interactive PDF form, it is possible to automatically make an editable PDF form. Head over to the “Form” from the menu bar and select “Form Recognition” for creating the interactive fields.
- Once you have created the editable PDF without Adobe, you can proceed by saving it. Select “Close Form Editing” to take a close look at the completed PDF form. Then, click on the “Save” icon for saving the file at the desired location. That is about it.
Another great editable PDF tool that you need to check out is Power PDF. It is possibly the easiest PDF tools out there. You should have no trouble using it. Besides, it has a super friendly interface and slick design that will allow you to get the job done. It is always worth it to use the right tool for creating an editable PDF document.
Utilize its many editing features to take your editing game to the next level. You will be amazed with what the tool has to offer. You get to easily include text, images, and watermarks for creating the ultimate editable PDF document. Thus, both individuals and businesses can use Power PDF for all their needs.
Create PDF documents from scratch using the tool.
It is also compatible with every file type. This means that you can use the tool for just about everything. It will not disappoint you in the very least. Whether you want a single page view or a two-page view, the tool will provide you with what you are looking for, In addition to creating PDF files, you can also use the tool for modifying PDF content.
Best Editing Tool
The editing tool lets you use the PDF and insert your own text and graphics to it. You also get to change the text color, size, and font. Include links and more by using the tool.
If you want to add images to the PDF file, you should also be able to do so. The same goes for shapes and other elements. It just takes a few clicks to get the job done. Mess around with the many features to come up with new ideas for file creation. It does not get better than this. You also have the option to merge files and split them as you want. Here is how you can use the tool.
- Open Power PDF to create an editable PDF.
- Next, click “Create”.
- Choose “Blank Document” from the options.
- Then, click on the “Forms” tab.
- Now, you just have to include the forms fields as required. You can change the layout, name, and appearance as well.
Finally, there is also Jot Form. It is a premium software application that helps you create editable PDFs without Adobe Acrobat. It is a new tool that has quickly made a name of its own. Although it was initially free, it is still a cost-effective option. Hence, it is worth trying out.
Creating an editable PDF just got a whole lot easier with the tool. It lets you create a PDF file from scratch. Since the tool is extremely easy to use, you should have no trouble creating the desired file. There are also plenty of templates that you can choose from.
Despite the fact that the tool does not offer advanced features that might be required for working on a serious project, it does help with simple projects.
Here is how you can use it.
- The first thing that you need to do is head over to Jot Form.
- Next, you just have to create an account to get started. The registration process is very straightforward. Hence, it should barely take you any time to get done.
- Once you have made an account, you must click on “Create Form”.
- You will be presented three options which include Import Form, Use Template, and Blank Form. As the names suggests, each option provides you with convenience. If you already have a form on hand, you can select “Import Form”, whereas, you will need to select “Blank Form” if you want to start out with an empty PDF.
- As you proceed, you will need to add form elements. The elements will allow you to create fields and ensure that the perfect document is created.
Once you have finished reading our post, you will know how to make an editable PDF without Adobe. Create PDFs with ease unlike never before with our advice. The ease that each option has to offer is unrivalled. That is everything you need to know about creating an editable PDF from scratch. It all comes down to the option that you like most.